Communicating Technical staff regarding Manufacturing, Quality and HSE information effectively, is crucial to preventing workplace accidents, employee injuries and illness and improve Productivity and Quality standards.
But how can you be sure your message is getting across?
To address this issue a one-day program is prepared based on Best Technical Practices, Case studies and Global standards for Effective Manufacturing Processes.
This program will help technical staff to enhance Safety, Quality and Productivity at workplace safety by effective communication.
WORKSHOP FACILITATOR: Khalid Latif, Consultant at KL-TECHNICAL, HSE SERVICES
- Roll-down of Effective Technical Communication at your workplace
- Short, Medium and Long-term goals to improve Technical Communication
- Benefits of effective Technical Communication
- Benchmarking for sustainability in Technical Communication
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Functions Heads
- Managers / Deputy Managers
- Production HSE Managers
- Production Engineers
- Team leaders
- Line Managers / Line Supervisors