After Technology, COVID-19 has disrupted not only economies but business-management practices! it has led to huge uncertainty and we know uncertainty leads to anxiety! Employees have experienced a gigantic shift; now they are learning how to adjust in, what we call ‘New-Normal’.
This new reality has created demand for managers to move away from push-control-fear practices to a new model in which managers can provide psychological safety, support, hope and guidance. The NEW role of the manager is becoming that of a coach! Hence, COACHING has become an essential competency for managers not only to deliver business results, but also to bring out the best in talent, provide mental well being, unleash energy and foster commitment.
This workshop will enable you to Gain the skills, ‘how to get best performance from Talent through effective and inspiring coaching in New-Normal’
Facilitator: Shiraz Ahmed
- Analyze and improve your effectiveness by understanding the role of the manager as coach in New-Normal
- Explore the latest coaching models and styles
- Learn and apply coaching styles for different situations
- Explore when and why people give their best performance!
- Apply the skills used for Improve thinking
- Learn and apply world-class practices to overcome ineffective behaviors
- What Managers must do to provide psychological safety in New-Normal
Who Should Attend:
- Managers of all levels
- Line Managers with responsibility for leading, managing
- and developing people
- Anyone wanting to enhance their people leadership
- skills as part of their ongoing personal development plan