This customized one day course enhances participants knowledge on how to establish and work with KPIs and offers a hands-on approach on how to deploy and use KPIs in accordance with The KPI Institute’s Key Performance Indicators Management Framework, the main body of knowledge on the rigorous use of KPIs in business.
Workshop Facilitator: Syed Farhan Mahmood
View LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/syed-farhan-mahmood/
- Understand the Performance Management Architecture and its tools
- Differentiate between objectives, KPIs and initiatives;
- Understand the difference between Metrics, KPIs and SMART Objectives
- Explore different KPI typologies and how to use them;
- Apply best practice techniques for KPI selection
Participant will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance from ‘The KPI Institute’, Australia.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals interested in measuring performance.
Professionals from different fields, such as finance, human resources, production, logistics, information technology and others, interested in key performance indicators, will acquire the competencies needed to measure the performance of their team, department or organization.