This is an advanced level rolling bearing technology course offered with premium international ISO Standard content delivered by qualified, experienced, and internationally certified master trainer. This training program will help the participants to transform themselves into bearing damage analysis experts who can easily conduct complex and complicated bearing root cause damage analysis by themselves and save millions of dollars’ worth of failures& downtime at their plant sites.
The 2-day workshop discusses the modes of bearing failures in equipment’s root cause analysis, how to check root cause and what methods are available to eliminate them to not occur in the future again. This course will help participants to improve the performance of rolling element bearings in all applications.
- Understand the common bearing failures, their causes, and remedies
- Able to run analysis & conduct RCFA of any damaged/ failed bearing independently without any support from an external consultant
- Learn the technical terminology to write correct bearing damage analysis reports
KHURRAM SHAHZAD, Internationally certified Expert on Bearing Damage Analysis
Who Should Attend?
This training program is specially designed for the following professionals to attend and acquire new skills to grow as expert bearing damage analysts.
- Condition Monitoring Technicians and Engineers
- Rotating Equipment, Maintenance, and Reliability Engineers
- Maintenance Personnel & Supervisors
- Workshop Supervisors
- Maintenance Engineers, Assistant Managers/mechanicals
- Technical Staff involved in Bearing Mounting, Dismounting, and Bearing Maintenance
Value Added Services:
- Get 1 free root-cause bearing damage analysis report free of cost.
- After the training – Get free of cost technical RCFA consulting for three months in case if there is any bearing damage case at the plant site.
As an attendee of the program you will get:
- Report format to write reports later by yourself
- Bearing load calculation software for industrial fan applications
- A catalogue on damage analysis [soft copy]
- Sample reports for your reference
- Complete original copy of the presentation and training material for usage and reference later