Times are tough; the rules have changed, sales heads must now ‘make things happen’ by almost creating something beyond what the organization initially required.
This program will give sales professionals the knowledge and skills they need to overcome real-world business challenges for sales and lead with greater purpose by questioning assumptions, disrupting their usual ways of doing business, and introducing unexpected ways of thinking.
Participants return to their companies with the skills,mindset, and confidence they need to immediately impact short and long-term performance.
- Tools & Techniques to understand markets and generate sales.
- Building Blocks for Sales Strategies.
- Choose customers carefully, and deliver and capture maximum value.
- Boost revenue and profit by targeting the right segments.
- Designing effective go-to-market strategies.
- Building high-value
- Building effective sales teams, and taking full advantage of today’s digital technologies
Course Facilitator: Shahzad Akhtar
Who Should Attend:
- Head of Sales
- Sales Leadership Team
- General Managers
- Senior Sales Managers
- Area Sales Managers
- Territory Sales Managers
- Regional Sales Managers
- Sales Team Leaders