Social media and inbound marketing continues to become an increasingly important avenue for your businesses to get found by and to engage with potential customers on the web. In this hands-on workshop, we focus on the most important avenues: Social Networks, Blogs and Online Videos.
The main aim of Social Media Marketing is not to bluntly advertise or sell your products & services, but to build online relationships with your followers and fans. Once your company has achieved an authoritative reputation and credibility, your fans will tell others how good you are without you having to do it yourself.
- Identify your Organizations Social Media Goals and Objectives
- Identify ideal Target Audiences/Customers
- Determine where Social Media Marketing Fits
- Audit your Current Social Media Status and Research Competition
- Build your strategic Communication Plan
- Map out a Content Marketing and Curation Strategy
- Allocate Budget and Resources
- Choose Channels and Tactics
- Decide what Platforms to use
- Use Analytics to track Progress
- Adjust your Strategy as needed
Dr. Frank Peter, Ph.D., International Expert & Speaker on Digital Marketing & Digital Transformation
For detail profile click here https://www.linkedin.com/in/drfrankpeter/
Who Should Attend?
- Marketing Managers
- Communications Specialists
- PR Executives, Managers and Consultants
- Anyone interested in learning how to make sure social media works for their organization