Lockdowns and Work-from-Home due to COVID-19 have dramatically changed how individuals use digital tools in their daily lives, including social media.
Businesses that want to thrive online will have to adapt quickly to the new social media trends by changing how they engage with their customers. Social Networks, Blogs and Online Videos provide a great way to build emotional connections with your prospects and clients, provided it’s done right.
In this online workshop, we focus on up-to-date strategies and techniques to build a virtual relationship with your followers and fans, turning them into valuable prospects. Once your company has built that connection, your fans will tell others how good you are without you having to do it yourself.
Facilitator: Dr. Frank Peter, Ph.D
To register, please click here: https://bit.ly/2MjFIQM
- Identify your Organizations Social Media Goals and Objectives
- Identify ideal Target Audiences/Customers
- Determine where Social Media Marketing Fits
- Audit your Current Social Media Status and Research Competition
- Build your strategic Communication Plan
- Map out a Content Marketing and Curation Strategy
- Allocate Budget and Resources
- Choose Channels and Tactics
- Decide what Platforms to use
- Use Analytics to track Progress
- Adjust your Strategy as needed
Who Should Attend?
- Marketing Managers
- Communications Specialists
- PR Executives, Managers and Consultants
- Anyone interested in learning how to make sure social media works for their organization