With the modern-day workforce diversity and the need for a work-life balance, major corporations of today are faced with the challenge of sustaining talent, profitability, and success. Servant Leadership offers a proven way to overcome that roadblock when leaders and teams continue on the path of self-actualization. This course will address the subject in detail and provide insight based on experiential know-how acquired from a multitude of Fortune 500 firms.
- When people feel valued, they strive to become their very best
- Humility and care from leaders require efforts but foster long term success
- Firms with servant leaders enjoy high talent retention and constantly outperform peers
- Servant Leader builds higher levels of trust and employee engagement
- Organizations exist to serve – leaders execute by serving teams and stakeholders
Workshop Facilitator: Junaid Akhtar – Corporate Turnaround & Executive Coaching Professional, USA
For his linkedIn profile, click here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/japrofile/
Click Here to Register: https://bit.ly/3fJFrpl
Who Should Attend?
- HR professional involved in cultural transformation and succession planning
- Technical executives within Engineering, Operations, and Manufacturing
- Anyone working in a matrix organizational structure