Everyday pressure has become commonplace in the working world and emotional stress has become accepted as part of building a career. The global coronavirus pandemic has, however, taken stress to an unprecedented level. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, stress during an infectious disease outbreak typically leads to the following:
- Fear and worry about health, financial situation or job, or loss of support services
- Changes in sleeping or eating patterns
- Difficulties in focus and concentration
- Worsening of chronic health problems and mental health conditions
This workshop is an examination of key leadership principles as a foundation introduction to consciously opt to respond with clarity rather than react in situations of perceived stress and to instill this behavior into teams, colleagues and associates.
The workshop will demonstrate how using simple, practical and low-cost tools and models can tap into resources to reframe perceptions, expectations and adapt to the “new normal” of the COVID era.
Workshop Facilitator: John Bentley
Click Here to Register: https://bit.ly/2ReV3rT
Who Should Attend?
- Executives and Managers of all levels and experience
- Anyone wishing to improve the professionalism and effectiveness of their Leadership and career progression
Video testimonials from Past Participants: https://bit.ly/3z1AMqD