This 4-hours online training will reflect on a profound question: what are the perennial truths that matter?
Let us explore our inward selves with tools and ideas we don’t often get a chance to do, with open hearts and minds. This session will offer the participants a set of unique tools and mindset changing ideas about how to navigate daily living in an age of over-stimulation.
From this session each participant will leave with an action plan regarding the most pressing issues demanding his/her attention today: time, money and the media.
Course Facilitator: ABBAS HUSAIN
- Abbas Husain directs the Teachers Development Centre (TDC) since 1997.
- MA (English) from University of Karachi, and an M. Ed (TESOL) from University of Manchester
- Received professional training from Universities of Toronto, Pittsburgh, Louisville and Chicago
- Reached 65,000 teachers in a variety of training sites and settings all over Pakistan
- Conducted trainings in Oman, UAE, Afghanistan, Tajikistan and India
- In February 2020, he received Lifetime Achievement Award from Millennium Institute of Professional Development Islamabad on his dedicated work in teaching excellence
- He believes that the youth of Pakistan with vision, guidance and purpose will lift it out of the present morass it is in for a future worth living in.
Who Should Attend:
Participants who are in their 30s’ and above; in mid-level and senior managerial positions, who are responsible to oversee a number of staff in their organizations.
To register, please click here: https://bit.ly/3gRCmm6