Highlights of the Workshop:
- Understand core concepts and frameworks that contribute to strategy development
- Translate the company’s mission and business strategy into a comprehensive set of performance targets and measures
- Examine why strategic plans need to be underlined by realistic budgets
- Deal in a proactive manner when actual cost/revenue differ from planned values
- Understand relevant financial data and learn how it is collated Differentiate between traditional and contemporary budgeting tools and understand why traditional budgeting fails
- Analyze, understand and communicate business strategy
- Develop skills to lead your organizations with strategic insight and financial discipline
Workshop Facilitator: Amer Qureshi, FCA – Business, Finance and Leadership Expert
Click Here to Register: https://bit.ly/3pXfiqT
Who Should Attend?
- CFOs and Senior Vice Presidents of Finance.
- Finance executives who participate in the strategy process in their firms and/or are responsible for planning and accounting systems for budgeting process in the organization.
- Business executives moving from a functional position to a general management position.
- Senior business executives of medium and large enterprises.
In order to effectively train people in Accounting, Finance and Strategic Management, what is needed is not just theoretical knowledge but a wealth of practical and hands on experience gained over many years of professional experience.