Microsoft Excel has always been a top recommended application for business users for making simple to complex calculations, data presentation, analysis and on top work efficiently and productively.
There are numerous events when you have to do repetitive tasks which are of a very little value but consume your precious time; yet engage you in less productive activities, which Excel may do automatically with a feature of MS Excel Power Query.
This hands-on full-day workshop addresses all aspects of day to day issues related to Microsoft Excel and will equip participants with different solutions, plus they will get after session services for their person queries.
Course Facilitator: Jahangir Sachwani
Participants must know these functions and features to get maximum benefit from this training:
- File & Folder Management
- Basic Formulas & Functions
- Formatting worksheets
- Data Sort / Filter
- Printing & previewing data quickly
- Working with Multiple Workbook / Worksheets
- Correct use of different cell referencing schemes i.e. Absolute, Relative & Mixed
- Identify the right type of Chart to use for available data & create the same
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- CREATE effective and professional data summaries
- LEARN quick ways to search, join and filter data
- GATHER and transform data from multiple sources
- DISCOVER and combine data in mashups
- ANALYSE data in different ways
Professionals from Admin, Marketing, Sales, MIS and Finance departments of any corporate industry and everyone who wants to learn MS Excel.