Power BI is a cloud-based business analytics service by Microsoft enabling anyone to visualize and analyze data with greater speed, efficiency, and high understanding.
Moreover, Power BI
- Is an interactive data visualization tool which makes it easy to share data across the organization?
- Delivers valuable insights to make quick and informed decisions
- Transforms raw and unprocessed data into insightful and stunning visuals for officials to communicate and understand the business better
- Provides access to the customized reports and interactive dashboards which help to have a complete 360-degree view of the business
Who can use Power BI?
It can be used by Business Analysts and IT Personnel to
- CREATE interactive data visualization from multiple data sources
- DELIVER real-time insights across the organization
Course Facilitator: IRFAN BAKAL
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- PERFORM Power BI desktop data transformation
- DESCRIBE Power BI desktop modelling
- CREATE a Power BI desktop visualization
- IMPLEMENT the Power BI service
- DESCRIBE how to connect to Excel data
- DESCRIBE how to collaborate with Power BI data
- Data Analysts, Business Analysts, Information Analysts, Financial analysts
- DB Administrators, Project Managers, Marketers
Other excel users wishing to upgrade their reporting capabilities