The role of the modern day manager is far more demanding than it has ever been. However,with the right skill set and psychology for success, it can also be hugely rewarding for both the manager and his or her team. This course has been designed to exhibit some of the most invaluable skills a manager can possess in the current business world including areas such as inspirational leadership, how to motivate and inspire your team, verbal communication skills and how to set targets and objectives effectively.
Participants will identify areas which need imp can implement directly into their daily working environment to boost worker productivity, enthusiasm, commitment and organizational loyalty.
After attending the workshop participants will:
- UNDERSTAND the traits that require to take the leap from worker to supervisor
- APPLY the skills of leadership to enhance your role as a manager
- LEARN effective time and stress management techniques
- ACQUIRE communication skills that make the difference
- MOTIVATE people and build successful teams
- ADDRESS crucial aspects of personality, including perception integrity, strong character,discipline, self-motivation
Course Facilitator: Haseeb T Hasan
- Team Building
- Stress Management
- Communication & Body Language for Managers
- Goal Setting
- Time Management
- Leadership Skills
- Motivating self & others
Who Should Attend
This program have been specifically designed for those team leaders and supervisors responsible for groups of staff, as together they will enrich you with knowledge, techniques and key management skills one anxiously needs in order to secure commitment at both ends.