In the midst of brisk advancement of business and further market expansions by organization, the employee factor has emerged as a salient feature concerning all organizations in terms of being the driving force in proceeding with the objectives of the organizations. In filling the various essentials of the employees, the middleman who connects the organization and its employees serves a primary role that encompasses the needs,growth and well-being of the employees as well as aligning the organizations’ mission and vision with the capacity offered by these employees.
The Human Resource has proven itself as the backbone of every organization as it manages and implements strategies and policies in relation to the management of employees. Digital transformation is the integration and acceptance of new technology in all areas of a business, enabling a more innovative and productive workforce.
In this program participants will explore the role of HR in successful digital transformation.
Course Facilitator: Dr. Frank Peter, Ph.D.
Highlights of the Workshop:
- Emphasizing HR Executives with firm grasp of their roles and functions in energizing the organizations’ growth as a strategic and change agent
- Re-inforcing the competencies of HR Executives and the comprehensions that are expected out of them
- Aligning HR Executives with the contemporary landscape of Human Resource, its trends and challenges as well as the effective techniques in countering such impediments
Who Should Attend?
Executives, Senior Executives & Managers in:
- Human Capital Development
- Human Capital Management
- Human Resources
- Learning & Development
- People Development
- Talent Management
- Training & Professional Development From across various industries for instance:
- Airline & Aviation
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Energy & Utilities
- Government Administration
- Insurance &Investment
- IT & Communications
- Logistics & Transportation
- Oil & Gas
- Real Estate & Property