Organizations of all sizes have to re-think how they operate, and how work is done. No traditional department is spared, and no traditional job is sacred – including finance teams. The World Economic Forum in its 2018 ‘Future of Jobs Report’ predicts that traditional finance department job roles like Accountants, Bookkeepers, Auditors,Payroll Clerks, Financial Analysts and related functions will become redundant.
How do finance teams react to these monumental changes? What roles do finance teams of the future play? How do they innovate to stay relevant?
This workshop on ‘Digital Transformation for Finance Professionals’ aims to give an overview of how finance departments have to re-shape so they become drivers of growth,productivity & performance improvement in order to provide value to the organization.
The highlights of this workshop:
- Empowering Finance Executives with a firm grasp of their roles and functions in energizing the organizations’ growth as a strategic and change agent.
- Reinforcing the competencies of Finance Executives and the comprehensions that are expected out of them.
- Aligning Finance Teams with the contemporary landscape of Finance, its trends and challenges as well as the effective techniques in countering such impediments
- Get participants empowered with a firm grasp of their roles and functions in making the business transformation successful.
- Understand the fundamental challenges in getting people and cultures to change in a sustainable way.
- Get a basic understanding of digital transformation to be able to identify key steps required to successfully manage the transformation.
- Get to understand how to become a change agent to the organizations’ growth by transforming how finance teams work.
- Leave with a road map on “How To’s” and “Can Do’s”
Course Facilitator:Dr. Frank Peter, PhD
Who Should Attend:
Executives, Senior Executives & Managers with roles in
- Financial Controlling
- Financial Analysis and related finance functions.