The customer is not a moron.She’s your wife, sister, daughter, mom,
teacher, team member, friend, boss…
Sarah Dawood talks about the importance and benefits of having and retaining women in the Marcomms function. With nearly 50% of Pakistan’s population being female, it makes good business sense!
- Diversify your portfolio to support Diversity & Inclusion, and empower women.
- Use a diverse team to build understanding of consumer choice process.
- Work inside-out strategically, let your brand intentionally embed Diversity, be the consumers first choice, win loyalty.
SPEAKER: Sarah Dawood, Head of Corporate Brand at TPL Insurance
Zoom Registration, click here: https://bit.ly/3zUELG2
The webinar will explore ways to:
- Remove barriers to essential changes
- Retain talent, especially women in the team
- Equip your team with diversity and sensitivity trainings
- Build high performance teams
- Measure the impact of a high performing diverse team
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Professionals from Marketing, Communications, or related functions
- Students/Professionals who want to deepen understanding of how Diversity impacts a brand and business
- Team Leaders, anyone working cross-functionally, or with direct reports