Effective communication creates customer engagement and loyalty and this drives a business forward; substandard communication, on the other hand, can seriously alienate customers and degrade market standing. COVID-19 has changed the business environment and the way we communicate internally and externally and we need to bridge any real or perceived communication gaps that this may present.
This 1-hour webinar features a simple but comprehensive model to apply to communication with all internal and external customers to persuade, influence and foster sustainable relationships.
Speaker: Catherine Bentley -Director Marketing & Communication, Power Base Consulting – Dubai
In this webinar participants will
- Recognize the principles of persuasion in all business communication touch-points with customers
- Identify common communication roadblocks in customer engagement
- Appreciate and be able to apply the HEART model for effective communication in customer service
- Evaluate their own strengths & development areas
- Increase overall confidence in communication skills
Who should attend?
- Professionals working in organizational functions such as Customer Services, Sales, Marketing and HR
- Individuals required to communicate with internal and external customers in both verbal and written formats
- Anyone wishing to improve the professionalism and effectiveness of their business communication to support career progression
Click Here to Register: https://bit.ly/32vDxS8