This 1-hour webinar is going to be a brilliant introduction and starting point on becoming aware and mindful of the fact that despite knowing what is right or wrong, we fall prey to our old habits.
Why we make plans and goals and still cannot follow through. An introduction to “how to get a Mastermind’s Mind?”
- Why cannot we get rid of poor, unproductive habits?
- Why &how our mind works on autopilot and controls us?
- Is knowing half the battle won?
- Why do we procrastinate or delay important things?
- Is it possible to improve performance beyond a limit?
Speaker: Muneeba Ali, Mindset Coach, Trainer & Assessor, Melbourne
- Certified Rapid Transformational (RTT) Practitioner
- 8 Years of Training & Coaching experience in HR and Personal Development in countries like USA, UK, Japan, Egypt, UAE, and Pakistan.
- Published researcher in the modality of SQ (Spiritual Intelligence) & Change Management
- Conducted Trainings and Webinars with delegates from prestigious names such as Westpac Banking Corp.; Oji Fibre Solutions; Department of Health and Human Services; Common wealth Bank; Jacobs in Australia, NESPAK and EY Pakistan etc.
For zoom registration, click here: https://bit.ly/3CEYE5t
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who wants to know the real reason behind their unexplained habits.
- Anyone who need to work on personal development to enhance their professional development.
What International Participants have said about Muneeba Ali?
“Training and trainer were not only great but also a presented with new approach to L&D.”
– Oji Fibre, Melbourne
“The training has given an excellent insight into the world of personal &professional development.”
– ANZ, Australia
“The session has given a hope and perhaps improvement is possible after all.”
– Kingfisher, Melbourne