About the Webinar:
This webinar intends to discuss what it takes to reconsider the future route to managing our business, especially after COVID-19. The operating environment is constantly changing! Sometimes as a result of some unexpected circumstances, our business is made up of a myriad of processes; all intertwined in some complex way … to ultimately deliver value. Unless we fully understand our business processes, provide a means to analyze them, and optimize the way they are designed, how can we assure the sustainability of our business?
Speaker: Ing. JOSEPH MICALLEF – B.Elec.Eng.(Hons.), Eur. Ing., C.Eng., MIET Managing Consultant – Strategic and Operational Excellence
For Zoom Registration, please click the link: https://bit.ly/3wL7bBh
The interactive webinar, facilitated in an open style, is expected to enable participating delegates to walk away with some insights in regards their business sustainability.
- Appreciate the importance to set a plan of action for making timely and necessary changes to the business, in line with upcoming demands
- Understand the first steps involved when developing their strategic plan
- Learn about the best practice frameworks to support their operational business model
- Opportunity to share their thoughts, inspire others, and learn from the interactive discussion
- The current situation, where are we now?
- Our business model and its context in its own survival
- Thriving into the future, post pandemic
- Key principles for the evolution of your business
- Introduction to optimizing the management of your business processes
- Open debate and discussion time.
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners/Decision makers
- Executives (Operations, Finances, Transformation, HR, etc.)
- Top Level Management (GM, MD, etc.)
- Influencers within organizations (board level members)
- C-level Suite