The session is about developing Growth Mindset and how it is essential to Lifelong Learning process. It talks about few fundamental beliefs that differentiate Growth Mindset vs Fixed Mindset, including some takeaways for Leaders to develop Growth Mindset embracing Lifelong Learning.
Speaker: Ayesha Tariq
- Product Specialist Training & Moderator of Octara’s Webinars & trainings
- Content Creator for Marketing Collateral
- Introduced International & National trainers on Digital Transformation, Branding, Leadership, Data Analytics, HR, Marketing, Sales Finance and other subjects
- Provide Post-Workshop advisory services to clients
- Member of CA Toastmaster Club, & Winner of Best Speaker 2021
- Diploma on Creative Advertising from Indus Valley School of Arts
- MBA Marketing, Bahria University
- Love to read books, watching movies, walk and meditation
Guest Speaker: Rosemarie Fernandez
- Founder, Transformational Coach and Change Management Expert at Coaching Worx, Canada
- Professional Certified Coach International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Abundance Coach, signature program on mindset ‘From Overwhelm to Abundance’
- LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosemariefernandez/
Zoom Registration, click here: https://bit.ly/3EdK3xL
- Carol Dweck’s Definition of “Mindset”
- Growth Mindset: Embrace learning new things
- Beliefs that shape mindset: Curiosity OR Desire to Learn
- Process of adopting Lifelong Learning
- Why Unlearning is Important?
- Growth Mindset for Leaders
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to understand Growth Mindset and its importance for Continuous Learning.