Why MS Excel is Important?
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet program included in the Microsoft Office suite of applications. Spreadsheets present tables of values arranged in rows and columns that can be manipulated mathematically using both basic and complex arithmetic operations and functions.
In addition to its standard spreadsheet features, Excel also offers programming support via Microsoft’s Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), the ability to access data from external sources via Microsoft’s Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE), and extensive graphing and charting capabilities.
Workshop Facilitator :Irfan Bakaly – Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) award 2017-2019
Benefits for using MS Excel?
Excel is typically used to organize data and perform financial analysis. It is used across all business functions and at companies from small to large.
The main uses of Excel include:
- Data Entry
- Data Management
- Financial Analysis
- Charting and Graphing
- Time Management
- Task Management
- Financial Modeling
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Almost anything, that needs to be organized!
- Knowledge of functions and formulas to save time and reduce workload
- How to use VLOOKUP to find values from 100s of 1000s of records
- Identify the right type of Chart to use for available data & create the same
- Creating Dashboard using Pivot Table, Pivot Chart & Slicers
- Gather and transform data from multiple sources using Power Query
- Understanding Data Modeling and DAX Function
- Discover and combine data in mashups
- Explore, analyze, and visualize data
Who Should Attend?
Business Intelligence Data Analyst Professionals – who want to keep the pace with marvelous development of Microsoft in Business Intelligence for modern corporate world.
Delegates will need to bring along a laptop for hands-on activity.
Special 10% Early Bird Discount valid till August 6, 2021